The Wand offers enail performance without exposed coils or torches in a portable, hand-held and compact device. Here we will demonstrate how to properly operate and maintain Ispire’s Wand when consuming with concentrates.
- Patented Induction Heating Technology
- Removable dual 18650 batteries
- Precise temperature control (250-800*F)
- Automatic and Manual session modes
- Type-C USB charging port with cable
- Borosilicate Inner Cups (banger, 14mm connection)
Tips to fully optimize your Ispire Wand experience:
- We recommend the use of manual mode. In automatic mode, The Wand doesn’t continue heating whereas manual mode does
- Viscosity ranges greatly depending on product, adjust temperature accordingly. Try starting low around 500*F
- Allow inner cup to heat several seconds before dropping material for a hot dab, this is the most effective way to utilize
- The material must begin simmering before placing carb cap for optimum results
- A slow, steady draw produces optimum results with minimal reclaim
- Always swap banger/inner cups between sessions for proper care. Continually reheating same inner cup may result in improper wear, damage, or cracking to the borosilicate glass
Ispire Daab E-rig utilizes same Patented Induction Heating technology. This demonstration can be applied to this device as well.
Demonstration with Ispire Daab Induction E-rig in manual mode.