We offer worldwide shipping options! Shipping is FREE within the United States with orders over $75! Click here for our current promotions!



Age Verification

You need to be 21 years or older to shop at VGoodiEZ.  Sorry there are no exceptions even if you have a medical license in your state at a younger age.  

We use Bluecheck to perform our age verification service.  98% of customers will not even know they are being verified as it happens in the background.  The other 2% may be asked to provide some additional information.  If you are having trouble with the service you can email us at sales@vgoodies.com and we'll work to support.  It's important that you use the recipients full name and they are 21 years or older.