This listing is for the Torch driven Elev8R. If you are looking for the Coil driven Elev8R please check here.
All the glass of the Elev8R except the Quartz Heater is made from borosilicate glass in Colorado Springs, CO by Elev8's own glass blowing team.
- Designed for dry herbs
- All inclusive design
- Borosilicate glass is worked and melted to the final product here in the USA.
- Comes standard with the quartz Elev8R heater (includes nub on heater for PID kit)
- 14mm Male Bowl
- Sick Klip
- Quartz Heater
- Stir stick - random color (VGoodiez Exclusive with Rig Kit, we ⁵ you need it!)
- Optional Full Kit includes Dry Rake Mouthpiece, 17mm Flavor Disk and 14mm female to 19mm male adapter
- Optional Screens for bowl
- Glass- This is actually built into the bowl. It provides the best taste for the DC Elev8R but has drawbacks too. One, it's breakable. You poke at it too much with stir stick and your are liable to break the glass screen. Two, it clogs easier which can add restriction and a less desirable experience. Three it lets particulate through without adding another screen on top which can defeat the purpose of a glass screen for some.
- Stainless Steel Screen- Just what it is. Cheap and easy to clean/replace. Unfortunately these seem to let particulate through as well so maybe want to use a dropdown or ash catcher if you are concerned about it getting into your glass. Doubling up the screens helps some (kit includes 10 extra screens).
Add On's (a good torch is critical to top performance):
- Big Buddy by Blazer- Smaller butane capacity but big flame. Slider flame adjustment. (Available in Black, Silver [as of 7/26/22])
- Big Shot by Blazer- Larger butane capacity, big flame and lot's of compatible accessories on the market. Knob flame adjustment. (Always available in Black. as of 7/26/22, we’re stocking additional colors. Check back occasionally!)
Individual Parts :
Like with any torch system there are risks of burning and fire. Do not leave unattended and pay special care handling equipment. People with long hair should keep it pulled back while using the equipment and care should be taken wearing loose/baggy clothing. Obviously keep away from pets and children. Common sense goes a long way here. If you are clumsy, prone to getting burned or just not confident handling high powered equipment, this is NOT for you. Holler at us at email@example.com and we can help figure out something more your speed.
Can't say anything that hasn't been said before, basically just adding my 5 stars.
Is it the best? No, but it's right there among them.
Is it perfect? No, but nothing is.
Will it replace ball vapes? It sort of can, in the enail-driven form, but really they are two different classes. The purpose-built ball vapes can be more powerful than the Elev8r at the upper end, but they can never be as versatile.
Heaviest vape I've ever tried. This sucker lets you go through a bowl in about 2 minutes. I've grown impatient with electric vapes and haven't been drawn to my other torch vapes in a bit. Driving this daily and love it so much.
If you don't mind the torch usage, this is an incredibly cool heater. Before this purchase I was using an s&b runt with the wpa and the elev8r knocks those things out of the water as far as vapor production and general hit size, not to mention easier to use. This is my new daily driver. Someday I'll upgrade to an e coil vape but for now this is all I need
I know not a lot of people like using torch driven vapes…but…when you dial this in right…this right here is awesome. Like a quick 20-30 second heat up flowerpot and 3 minute cooldown so my animals don’t tip it over and burn themselves. Great vape. Also received this product in like 3 days from day of purchase. One of the quickest shipping companies out there! THANKS GUYS!