This listing is for the Torch driven Elev8R. If you are looking for the Coil driven Elev8R please check here.
All the glass of the Elev8R except the Quartz Heater is made from borosilicate glass in Colorado Springs, CO by Elev8's own glass blowing team.
- Designed for dry herbs
- All inclusive design
- Borosilicate glass is worked and melted to the final product here in the USA.
- Comes standard with the quartz Elev8R heater (includes nub on heater for PID kit)
- 14mm Male Bowl
- Sick Klip
- Quartz Heater
- Stir stick - random color (VGoodiez Exclusive with Rig Kit, we ⁵ you need it!)
- Optional Full Kit includes Dry Rake Mouthpiece, 17mm Flavor Disk and 14mm female to 19mm male adapter
- Optional Screens for bowl
- Glass- This is actually built into the bowl. It provides the best taste for the DC Elev8R but has drawbacks too. One, it's breakable. You poke at it too much with stir stick and your are liable to break the glass screen. Two, it clogs easier which can add restriction and a less desirable experience. Three it lets particulate through without adding another screen on top which can defeat the purpose of a glass screen for some.
- Stainless Steel Screen- Just what it is. Cheap and easy to clean/replace. Unfortunately these seem to let particulate through as well so maybe want to use a dropdown or ash catcher if you are concerned about it getting into your glass. Doubling up the screens helps some (kit includes 10 extra screens).
Add On's (a good torch is critical to top performance):
- Big Buddy by Blazer- Smaller butane capacity but big flame. Slider flame adjustment.
- Big Shot by Blazer- Larger butane capacity, big flame and lot's of compatible accessories on the market. Knob flame adjustment.
Like with any torch system there are risks of burning and fire. Do not leave unattended and pay special care handling equipment. People with long hair should keep it pulled back while using the equipment and care should be taken wearing loose/baggy clothing. Obviously keep away from pets and children. Common sense goes a long way here. If you are clumsy, prone to getting burned or just not confident handling high powered equipment, this is NOT for you. Holler at us at email@example.com and we can help figure out something more your speed.
If you want huge clouds of vapor from your flower this is a must have. I’d recommend this product to anyone
It takes a minute to get your heat times down, but once you do this thing hits like Chris brown.
I bought this as a backup to my weedeater and for a torch-only device, I get huge hits. For the price its silly not to add this to your collection.
This device puts out huge clouds with the right torch. The flavor from your herbs is magical using the glass stem or the WPA. All it took was a timer and a few tries to get it down. I’ve only combusted once since I’ve had it. Overall I’m super happy with my purchase and the freebie thrown in with it! Thank you!!!