Disorderly Conduction Kevlar Coil - Flat
This is the whip and heating coil for use with all models of the PeliNail electric nail. Our heater coils feature a 5-foot long Kevlar encased cord, various coil sizes, and a standard 5-pin XLR connector.
- 5-pin XLR connector with Disorderly Conduction logo
- Length: 5 ft. Kevlar sheathed cord
- Resistance Material: Ni80Cr20 from Germany
- One-Year Warranty on Coil through Disorderly Conduction
- 120V 100W
- Also compatible with analog and digital D-Nail units, EzBake Enail, ShatterBox Enail and some other 5-pin XLR units (Please double check how your XLR port is wired with the diagram below)
- DC Flat Kevlar Coil is compatible with the Highly Educated Hybrid Quartz Nail & Highly Educated InfiniTi domeless titanium nail
*WARNING* WHEN USING ANY SIZE COIL WITH QUARTZ PLEASE TAKE COIL OFF THE NAIL BEFORE THE NAIL COOLS TO AVOID CHANCE OF DAMAGING YOUR QUARTZ
**DC KEVLAR COILS DO NOT WORK WITH: HIGH5VAPE PRODUCTS, CASA COIL or DABBERBOX**
Diagram for how XLR is wired on DC Coils
Pin1, Pin2 are power for coil;
This Information can be used for someone looking to use the DC Kevlar Coil with a DIY XLR port they or someone else built, but cannot be guaranteed on non-PeliNail products. If the XLR port is not wired the same way as above the Coil will not heat up and might cause damage to unit or coil.