B1 Heavy Bundle Curated by VGoodiEZ
**We are offering the new tumbled machined screen.
The B1 is the step up from the B0. This kit is constructed with the standard 22mm diffuser and shovelhead bowl. The design is such that it completely covers the exposed coil and provides increased airflow. We offer 14mm Male or 19mm Male posts for the shovelhead but others including 14mm Female or 10mm Male may be available upon request.
This kit is build with 3mm Ruby Beads but 4mm is available upon request if you just ask in the order notes. It comes set up plug and play!
- Disorderly Conduction Micro- Made in the USA, the value workhorse. 3D printed enclosure takes up minimal space and is lightweight for travel. No frills basic design including hard on/off switch that works with smart plugs. Offers the widest temperature range as the coils and controllers are both manufactured by DC and the electronics are minimal. All controllers are offered in black color but other colors may be available for special order upon request. Just email email@example.com. Start this controller at 600 for the VRod and 550 for the Weedeater. Adjust from there.
- Auber RDK300- Made in China, designed and sourced out of Georgia, USA. Nice metal enclosure with knob for temperature adjustments and auto shutoff feather. Has soft power switch so not workable with smart plugs. One of the most popular PID controllers out there, you can also dive into menu and make further adjustments but please contact Auber directly for support. We can provide some manual links but not much else.
- Crossing Technology- Basic stainless steel stand that hold the coil and heater in place to provide a stable holder. The stand is wide and has rubber feet to help prevent sliding.
- Cannabis Hardware Heat Post with Base- The stand made for this kit. Most safe and most elegant.
Coil Handle Option:
None- You don't need a handle. It's a luxury. You can safely and comfortably touch the coil at the clamp or above without any fear of getting burned.
- Cannabis Hardware Aluminum Handle- Nice grip. Industrial look. Please note that the handle NO LONGER includes the hempwick wrap (although you can purchase some and wrap yourself). Handle is now BARE aluminum with a design. Pictures need to be updated to include this
- Ed's TnT Cocobolo Wood Handle- Slips over the cord and clamp. Beautiful to look at and feels great in hand with the natural smoothness of Ed's woodwork.
Shovelhead Post Option:
Available in 14mm male post. 19mm male post or others available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Made of Grade 2 Ti this is the most durable option. The original option for the 22mm diffuser, it will seal around the outside edge. It also works with the injector diffuser as the injector drops and seals on the inside edge. The Ti heats up quickly and provides a bit of an extra punch! The cocobolo Ed's handles just top it off with the rest!
Glass Bowl Option:
- Cannabis Hardware now offers a borosilicate glass bowl available in either 14mm male or 19mm male options. This is designed specifically for the standard 22mm diffuser. 14mm male is the standard option on the B1 Heavy Bundle. Contact email@example.com if requesting 19mm male option. These are glass screen only, does not include 5/8” Ti mesh screen!
** Cocobolo is a wood with a lot of color and grain variation. The item you receive may look significantly different than the picture but it will be of the highest quality and just how nature intended it. If you have a specific color or pattern you are looking for you can make a request in the order notes but we can't promise anything.
Also includes bonus:
220V Coils and Worldwide Power Cords Available. Please specify needs in the comments.
All kits are burned off and set up prior to shipping unless otherwise requested.
Like with any exposed/covered coil system there are risks of burning and fire. Do not leave unattended and pay special care handling equipment. People with long hair should keep it pulled back while using the equipment and care should be taken wearing loose/baggy clothing. Obviously keep away from pets and children. Common sense goes a long way here. If you are clumsy, prone to getting burned or just not confident handling high powered, high temperature equipment, this is NOT for you. Holler at us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help figure out something more your speed.
Safety Precautions and Setup Video
B1 Heavy Bundle Curated by VGoodiEZ
I love my new setup! It really is worth is for all those that are on the edge. Honestly just go for it and you'll stop wondering. Previously I was using a "regular" convection/conduction vaporizer but my sessions dragged on and on, sometimes for 20 minutes+. Now with B1 it's literally 2-3 hits and I'm done.
Customer service is LEGENDARY! Super quick to response, knowledgeable, willing to help, understanding and patient - great job!
I've been a heavy user of my Mighty for the past year. I tended to only use it at my desk though so I decided to try out a desktop vape and wanted to get the best for solo use. I landed on the B1. It blows my Mighty out of the water in comparison. This thing hits like a freaking tank! I got this with the shovel head bowl and I can either pack it to the brim to send me to Pluto or a small pack to send me to the Moon. The flavor is great and I plan on getting a glass bowl to see if that changes the flavor profile at all. I suggest getting an ash catch to help keep your bong cleaner as well. This bundle is also great as I've never used ball vapes before and didn't want to mess with setting it all up. VGoodiEZ came in clutch with assembling all of it for me! Just plugged in and BLAST OFF!!!!
I’ve had the B1 for about 3 nights now and I’m already in love. I used to go through 1-2 Dynavap bowls and 2 Mighty capsules for each session. I’ve had many 1 session shovelhead bowls (equivalent of 1 Mighty capsule). This thing hits like crazy!!
And great service from VGoodiez!! I ordered over a weekend and received the following Wednesday. Can’t ask for anything better with free shipping.