B0 (B Zero) Injector Heavy Bundle Curated by VGoodiEZ
Glass Bowl Pictures need to be updated!
The B-Zero is the latest iteration of the "B" series of heads. This time, it is a single piece "ball" device inspired by the different DIY devices appearing in the community, namely the DIY device put together by "secreagent" which involved the CH 18mm posts and a 16mm coil.
CH removed the machined screen (extra mass) and replaced with a second 5/8 double weave screen located directly below the coil. They also increased the mass to fit one of our 20mm flowerpot coils.
100ish x 3mm Rubies fills the heater complete with just enough room to get the screen in. If you'd like 4mm instead simply leave a comment in the comments and we will send you an invoice for $10 which is the difference in cost between 3mm and 4mm.
* The B Zero is to be used with a 20mm coil made by Cannabis Hardware in this case. We burn off and test coils prior to shipment so there are no returns. It is an XLR connection and is interchangable with the PID equipment we sell but may not work with other equipment. Even if it plugs in correctly, the wiring underneath needs to match. You can cause damage to the coil and PID if not.
- Head Assembly (including 3mm Ruby beads)
- 20mm Coil w/ Optional Handle (details below)
- B Zero Head (3430) w/ installed 3mm ruby. 4mm available upon request.
- Stainless Steel Spring Clip (9429)
- 5/8" Titanium Screen x2 (9375)
- Disorderly Conduction Micro- Made in the USA, the value workhorse. 3D printed enclosure takes up minimal space and is lightweight for travel. No frills basic design including hard on/off switch that works with smart plugs. Offers the widest temperature range as the coils and controllers are both manufactured by DC and the electronics are minimal. All controllers are offered in black color but other colors may be available for special order upon request. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org. Start this controller at 600 for the VRod and 550 for the Weedeater. Adjust from there.
- Auber RDK300- Made in China, designed and sourced out of Georgia, USA. Nice metal enclosure with knob for temperature adjustments and auto shutoff feather. Has soft power switch so not workable with smart plugs. One of the most popular PID controllers out there, you can also dive into menu and make further adjustments but please contact Auber directly for support. We can provide some manual links but not much else.
- Disorderly Conduction- Basic stainless steel stand that hold the coil and heater in place to provide a stable holder. The stand is light so it will slide. We recommend placing it on a non slip surface or even tape the stand to the desk with double sided tape.
- Cannabis Hardware Heat Post with Base- The stand made for this kit. Most safe and most elegant.
Coil Handle Option:
- None- You don't need a handle. It's a luxury. You can safely and comfortably touch the coil at the clamp or above without any fear of getting burned.
- Cannabis Hardware Aluminum Handle- Nice grip. Industrial look wrapped in hempwick. Comes preinstalled and cannot be removed without some work and then you'll need new hempwick to reinstall.
- Ed's TnT Cocobolo Wood Handle- Slips over he cord and clamp. Beautiful to look at and feels great in hand with the natural smoothness of Ed's woodwork.
Injector Chamber Option:
- VGoodiEZ Injector Chamber- Choose 14mm or 19mm Male. This injector has quickly become one of our best sellers based on it's performance and value! It has a built in steel screen. It has a nice handle to grab for clearing without having to handle a hot bowl. You can drop the injector in and the bowl will hold it. Glass Bowl Pictures need to be updated!
- Ispire Straight Banger- 14mm Male. This is really a hack where we install a 20.8mm domed screen in a regular banger. The only real advantage it would have over the same priced VGoodiEZ injector is it may be better for smaller loads. It's the only reason this option is here at this point. It used to be that price was the advantage but the VGoodiEZ injector is now the same price. You can drop the injector in and the bowl will hold it but I'd be careful with this as the glass in this is pretty thin and can break if you are not careful.
- Elev8R from Elev8 Glass- Steel Screen Option- 14mm Male. Bowl has a frosted joint which is different from the rest. Screens can be changed and replaced. They do let through a good bit of particulate so you can double them up and or use an ash catcher or adapter to filter out the scoobies. You can drop the injector in and the bowl will hold it.
- Injector Chamber by Sticky Brick Labs- 14mm Male. This is a favorite among many and for good reason! It has a Walnut top and glass joint bottom. The screen deck and bowl circumference help channel the head nicely in this wood chamber. This bowl is not easy to clean (no ISO) and if you combust, you'll likely never fully get rid of the taste. Be careful! The injector sits on top of the chamber with this one and doesn't lock in. You'll need to hold it over the top while you use it and remove it to clear the piece.
- Injector Chamber by Ed's TnT- 14mm Male. This is another beautifully crafted piece of functional art by Ed. His signature cocobolo designed to provide just a little different experience while you gawk at the cocobolo color and grain! This bowl is not easy to clean (no ISO) and if you combust, you'll likely never fully get rid of the taste. Be careful! The injector sits on top of the chamber with this one and doesn't lock in. You'll need to hold it over the top while you use it and remove it to clear the piece.
- Shovelhead with Ed's TnT Cocobolo Handle- Choose either 14mm Male or 19mm Male post. Other available upon request to email@example.com. Made of Grade 2 Ti this is the most durable option. It works with the injector as the injector drops and seals on the inside edge. The Ti heats up quickly and provides a bit of an extra punch! The cocobolo Ed's handles just top it off with the rest!
Also includes bonus:
- Elev8 Glass pick tool
- VGoodiEZ Moodmat included based on availability
220V Coils and Worldwide Power Cords Available. Please specify needs in the comments.
All kits are burned off and set up prior to shipping unless otherwise requested. It comes plug and play!
Like with any exposed/covered coil system there are risks of burning and fire. Do not leave unattended and pay special care handling equipment. People with long hair should keep it pulled back while using the equipment and care should be taken wearing loose/baggy clothing. Obviously keep away from pets and children. Common sense goes a long way here. If you are clumsy, prone to getting burned or just not confident handling high powered, high temperature equipment, this is NOT for you. Holler at us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help figure out something more your speed.
Safety Precautions and Setup Video
B0 (B Zero) Injector Heavy Bundle Curated by VGoodiEZ
This paired with the v2 globe is absolute perfection in my humble opinion. I’ve used it every night since it arrived and I’m experiencing vaping in a whole new way. I’m getting subtle flavors I’ve never tasted before and getting elevated like never before. Smooth hits and zero irritation. It’s an investment but it’s worth every penny. Vgoodiez is the best in the business! Buy with confidence folks! ✌🏼
So I went with the Auber RDK , Cocobolo handle, 2 of the VGoodiez pass-through chamber(one glass/one steel screen) and of course the bo injector. Dammit let me tell you how unhappy I'am with myself!!!! I can't believe I didn't buy this set-up a long time ago!! This thing is awesome!!! I can't even begin to say how much I really like this set-up!!
Great service, quick shipping, hits really hard. Didn't like the included stand. I got a concrete ash tray to keep it in. Be careful with coils. But buy it and buy it here. It'll be worth it.
First impressions: this thing hits hard. I own a mighty and a Dynavap, neither of which come close to th B0. You can choose to rip or sip, and the fellas at Vgoodiez even assembled it!
If you're considering dipping your toes into the world of the heavies, I have a few recommendations. Don't skimp on the PID or Stand. Go for the Cannabis Hardware stand and rest easy knowing that your 600 degree coil won't tip over and set your pants on fire.