The FlowerPot Weedeater is the premiere desktop flower-only system.
- Ultimate Flower-Only System
- Everything You Need In One Bundle
- Massive Airflow
- Grade 2 Titanium
This Bundle Includes:
- Weedeater Nut (3227)
- Weedeater Diffuser (3228)
- Power Cord(9250-US)
- Optional PID Controller Coil/Handle
- Optional Stand
- Optional Bowl
- None- This means you already have your own controller and we are sending you the coil with attached heater and other parts of the kit. Hopefully the controller you have is one of the ones we listed. If you are not sure, email us at email@example.com to discuss. The pinout of the wiring is important and you don't want to plug this coil into something incompatible. You could short the coil and your controller.
- Auber RDK200- Made in China, very basic get it done PID. Does have some programming and the knob. Enclosure is plastic. Cord is NOT detachable which means this cannot be used for 220v international customers.
- Disorderly Conduction Micro- Made in the USA, the value workhorse. 3D printed enclosure takes up minimal space and is lightweight for travel. No frills basic design including hard on/off switch that works with smart plugs. Offers the widest temperature range as the coils and controllers are both manufactured by DC and the electronics are minimal. All controllers are offered in black color but other colors may be available for special order upon request. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org. Start this controller at 600 for the VRod and 550 for the Weedeater. Adjust from there.
- Auber RDK300- Made in China, designed and sourced out of Georgia, USA. Nice metal enclosure with knob for temperature adjustments and auto shutoff feather. Has soft power switch so not workable with smart plugs. One of the most popular PID controllers out there, you can also dive into menu and make further adjustments but please contact Auber directly for support. We can provide some manual links but not much else. Start this controller at 500 or higher- again you may see some temp fluctuations in the coil but it will work and rip hard. If you need it hotter you need to get into the menu. Start this controller at 670 for the VRod and 620 for the Weedeater. Adjust from there.
- None- This means you have something already. If you are new to buying this kit, you do need one of these.
- Glass- Import grade. These are going to provide the best taste. All are 14mm Male.
- Shovelhead- The most durable and provides the highest heat for the rich and dense hits. Choose 14mm Male or 19mm Male Posts. Others may be available by request at email@example.com
None- This is NOT RECCOMMENDED. The only reason we offer this is in the case you already have something at home. You can use something as simple as a ceramic coffee mug if you are careful but it's not the most elegant solution. If you don't have anything suitable do yourself a favor and splurge $15 for the next option.
- Errlectric- Basic stainless steel stand that hold the coil and heater in place to provide a stable holder. The stand is light so it will slide. We recommend placing it on a non slip surface or even tape the stand to the desk with double sided tape.
- Cannabis Hardware Heat Post with Base- The stand made for this kit. Most safe and most elegant.
220V Coils and Worldwide Power Cords Available. Please specify needs in the comments.
All kits are burned off and set up prior to shipping unless otherwise requested.
Like with any exposed/covered coil system there are risks of burning and fire. Do not leave unattended and pay special care handling equipment. People with long hair should keep it pulled back while using the equipment and care should be taken wearing loose/baggy clothing. Obviously keep away from pets and children. Common sense goes a long way here. If you are clumsy, prone to getting burned or just not confident handling high powered, high temperature equipment, this is NOT for you. Holler at us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help figure out something more your speed.
Love my WE. Definite an endgame device. Will be grabbing a vrod/brod soon though ;)