Handcrafted in the U.S.A. these beauties function as both a dry herb vaporizer and enail for concentrates.
- Quartz and Titanium Heater Cover
- Various Hardwood's
- Hand-rubbed oil finish
- Titanium 14mm mouthpiece/ water-pipe adapter
- Hands-free glass hand-piece.
- Blue LED light
- Silicone Tubing
- Detailed Instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
Email us at email@example.com if you are interested in discussing a special order package in a number of different hardwoods.
This is 110V for North American customers. If you'd like 220v you can email and we can set up a special order. It will cost a bit more but it's better than using a converter. International customers also need to know that they are responsible for shipping both ways should any warranty service need to occur.
Love this vaporizer, always thick clouds and very good taste. Only use it with weed, for that is perfect.
First of all I'd like to say that I have been a Ditanium user since early November in 2019. I use the device almost daily, and in that time I have only had to purchase 1 quartz dish replacement. It wasn't completely necessary at the time, either. I could have put the replacement off for another several months had I wanted to.
Instead of going into a long, drawn out review, I'm going to make a list of pros & cons for the Ditanium. Then I'll mention what I'd change about the device given the chance.
- Excellent pricing when compared to other "good/popular" desktop vaporizers.
- Rock solid wooden construction.
- Tons of options for the unit, in terms of wood type, stain, etc.
- Small footprint (takes up very little desk space).
- The nail is recessed within the device, making things pretty "safe" overall.
- Monstrous vapor production with concentrates.
- Monstrous vapor production with dry herbs.
- If you prefer lower temps, there's a decent titanium carb cap that'll help with that.
- The mood lighting that's built into the device is a small christmas tree bulb, which means it's easy to change it.
- Very easy to use. Plug it in & turn the knob. That's it.
- Heats up quickly.
- EXTREMELY friendly & helpful customer service from the manufacturer.
- The quartz dish is small (too small to clean thoroughly with normal sized q-tips).
- The ti carb cap & "handpiece" are basically essential imho. They should raise MSRP & include them standard.
- I'm not aware of/can't locate any high end, 3rd party accessories for the Ditanium (if this is even a con).
- Can be a bit of a pain to disassemble the Ditanium for thorough cleaning.
- When using concentrates & dry herbs at the same time you'll have to put in a little effort to find the perfect temp. That said, the Ditanium is quite a bit less expensive than most devices that can do these "stacked" dabs (both concentrates & dry herb at the same time). So, much like the situation w/ high end, 3rd party accessories...this may not be an actual con either.
What I'd change:
- The size of the quartz dish. If it were 25-30mm one could use pearls, q-tip tech, 3rd party carb caps, etc.
- I wish the nail "housing" was magnetic, rather than threaded. This would make the device much, much easier to disassemble & clean thoroughly.
If you've been on the fence regarding the Ditanium, don't be anymore. Get yourself one of them. If you're cool with having a smaller dabbing surface, it's hard to NOT love this device. Again, I just wish it had a bigger dabbing surface and it were easier to disassemble.
I'd recommend the Ditanium to anyone who has an interest in concentrates/vaping.
Simple, safe, effective -- the Ditanium is perfect for me.
Been using it non stop since it came in. Great all arounder, found a spot at my desk when many others did not. Highly recommend.