New SHERLOCK DigiTi combo vaporizer / enail (option) drived by a digital temperature controler, for a precise and stable control of the temperature
Compact and resistant, gentle inhalation flow
• Swirling heat convection vaporizer, variable temperature from 90 ° to 300 ° C, for the vaporization of dry medicinal plants and oils (in the home), optimized for complete extraction in 1 or 2 inhalation
• The injector is equipped with a temperature sensor that displays the precise temperature of the titanium diffuser
• The injector is controlled by the microprocessor of the digital temperature controller, for a precise and stable temperature and fast preheating less than 5 minutes
• Enail function (option) with variable temperature from 170 ° C to 500 ° C, for concentrates vaporization (in direct contact on the diffuser)
• All the elements as well as the sealed heating resistance are in titanium (grade 2)
• Compact and resistant, gentle inhalation flow
• Works on 100 / 240VAC and 12VDC
The set includes : body SHERLOCK, bowl Ti 18.8mm, 5 screens, injector Ti, 4 orings viton, titanium dabber, digital temperature controler, carry case, power supply and power cord
The flavor of this is unrivaled. This thing is such a great vape. I cant recommend it enough. Thanks to Scott for answering my questions as well!
I've had a couple weeks with this thing to decide what my initial thoughts on it are, so here you go:
Vapor quality: excellent. The flavor is impressive! I have a few desktop vapes and it competes with all of them for flavor.
Vapor Production: Very good! In the upper echelon of hard hitters.
Build quality: Great! The Titanium and glass look great together. All the materials and design had a lot of thought put into them. The braided injector cord is nicer than standard email coil cord.
Form factor: Very good! The bowl is easy to get to and reload/clean. The injector head never really gets very dirty.
Minor gripes: there are wires with standard thin plastic insulation on them visible in the vape head. They aren't in the airpath - just not the prettiest thing to look at. The screen/bowl tolerance is also a little too tight which caused my bowl to not fit the screen 100% correctly. I added a splinter Z bucket screen at the bottom of the bowl to compensate. No more debris in my glass now.
Other notes: The whole setup is smaller and sleeker than you might expect from looking at pictures. The draw restriction is seriously open which I find impressive. The viton o-rings seem to be operating well within working temperatures; I know this because the lower injector is heat colored (600-700 f) but the titanium directly under the o-rings is not heat colored at all.
Overall, this seems like a fun and safe vape to me!