The B2 is the top dog in the Cannabis Hardware Collection. The design is such that it completely covers the exposed coil and adds a dish for dabs and/or stacking. This kit is constructed with the standard 22mm diffuser and shovelhead bowl. You can add a note if you'd like to substitute the injector diffuser instead. You can contact us if you'd want a bowl outside the shovelhead. We offer 14mm Male or 19mm Male posts for the shovelhead but others including 14mm Female or 10mm Male may be available upon request.
This kit is built with 4mm Ruby but 3mm is available upon request (just ask in the order notes). We offer 4mm because the B2 has less airflow than the B1. 4mm offers more airflow than 3mm so we think 4mm is best for the B2 but we can change upon request. It comes set up plug and play! The kit also includes the standard Sic dish. Sapphire available upon request for an additional fee. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or add request to the order notes and we will send you an invoice for the difference. This option is NOT recommended for beginners.
- Disorderly Conduction Micro- Made in the USA, the value workhorse. 3D printed enclosure takes up minimal space and is lightweight for travel. No frills basic design including hard on/off switch that works with smart plugs. Offers the widest temperature range as the coils and controllers are both manufactured by DC and the electronics are minimal. All controllers are offered in black color but other colors may be available for special order upon request. Just email email@example.com. Adjust from there.
- Auber RDK300- Made in China, sourced out of Georgia, USA. Nice metal enclosure with knob for temperature adjustment. Also has a auto-shutoff timer. Has a soft power switch so not workable with soft plugs. One of the most popular controllers out there, you can also dive into the menu for additional adjustments.
Stand/Carb Cap Option:
- Disorderly Conduction- Basic stainless steel stand that hold the coil and heater in place to provide a stable holder. The stand is light so it will slide. We recommend placing it on a non slip surface or even tape the stand to the desk with double sided tape.
- Cannabis Hardware Heat Post with Base- The stand made for this kit. Most safe and most elegant.
- Carb Cap- if you want to do concentrates you'll need a carb cap. This kit inludes an option to add the Universal Carb Cap with Ed's TnT Cocobolo Handle. If you want to do flower only, you don't need the carb cap.
Coil Handle Option:
- None- You don't need a handle. It's a luxury. You can safely and comfortably touch the coil at the clamp or above without any fear of getting burned.
- Cannabis Hardware Hempwick Wrapped Handle- Nice grip. Industrial look wrapped in hempwick. Comes preinstalled and cannot be removed without some work and then you'll need new hempwick to reinstall.
- Ed's TnT Cocobolo Wood Handle- Slips over the cord and clamp. Beautiful to look at and feels great in hand with the natural smoothness of Ed's woodwork.
Shovelhead Post Option:
- Shovelhead with Ed's TnT Cocobolo Handle- Choose either 14mm male or 19mm male post. Other available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Made of Grade 2 Ti this is the most durable option. The only option for the 22mm diffuser, it will seal around the outside edge. It also works with the injector diffuser as the injector drops and seals on the inside edge. The Ti heats up quickly and provides a bit of an extra punch! The cocobolo Ed's handles just top it off with the rest!
Also includes bonus:
220V Coils and Worldwide Power Cords Available. Please specify needs in the comments.
All kits are burned off and set up prior to shipping unless otherwise requested.
** Please note we do not stretch, nor tighten coils during set up. This allows for fitment with assorted injector heads. When ordering direct from manufacturer, they do not either. **
Like with any exposed/covered coil system there are risks of burning and fire. Do not leave unattended and pay special care handling equipment. People with long hair should keep it pulled back while using the equipment and care should be taken wearing loose/baggy clothing. Obviously keep away from pets and children. Common sense goes a long way here. If you are clumsy, prone to getting burned or just not confident handling high powered, high temperature equipment, this is NOT for you. Holler at us at email@example.com and we can help figure out something more your speed.
Safety Precautions and Setup Video
If you are reading this because you are on the fence, absolutely go for it. I have had this thing within arm's reach since it arrived and I am loving every minute. The B2 packs some serious punch and with some temperature adjustment won't be harsh at all. Amazing flavor as well.
I also want to mention that if you are buying a B2 and can't decide where to buy, make sure you buy from vgoodiez. If you are like me and can't wait to use a new toy as soon as you get it then you should know this bundle comes fully assembled and ready to go. Was a very good experience to just be able to fire it up fully assembled.
probably like you i stalked and stared at this really thinking if it was worth it. it’s expensive, sure. but after enough thought this is not for the feint of heart as the description suggests, this will get you smacked on a level and in a way like none other. bought it and it has not been off since.