Angus by YLLVAPE (Check with YLL on warranty)
- Halogen Heating Technology (light is concealed during operation for discreetness)
- Variable Temp Control (Five Settings)
- Powered by two flat top 18650 batteries (not included). You will need two of them and need to keep them matched. Meaning they should be charged together and only used together in this device. Recommendations for 18650 batteries are below.
- Bulb is NOT user replaceable but rated for 2000 hours. In the event warranty work is required on the bulb, it may be returned to VGoodiEZ for service. You don't have a paperweight just because the bulb dies!
- Single Button Operation
- 5 Temp Settings (180C/356F, 190C/375F, 200C/395F. 210C/410F, 220C/428F). Also offers boost mode in each setting. Simply hold the button. The unit will vibrate once when it boosts 10 degrees Celsius while you maintain holding the button.
- Weight is 11.8 ounces with two 18650 batteries installed. For reference the Mighty weighs 8.4. The Angus weight comes from the additional wood and stainless steel used in construction whereas the Mighty is all plastic.
- Depending on your usage/temp setting and batteries you use, you should expect in the ballpark of 9-10 sessions before the two 18650 batteries are depleted.
- Rough dimensions: Height-5 inches, Width-3 Inches, Thickness-1.25 inches
- Includes brush and two stainless steel loading capsules.
- Includes Carrying Case and Extra Glass Mouthpiece Stem
- 1 Year Manufacturers warranty
- Includes revised V2 Cooling Unit!
Flat top 18650 Batteries not Included! Do consider purchasing from a REPUTABLE SOURCE like the links below. We have no affiliation with this company, we just know they are legit and sell legit batteries and chargers! Avoid Amazon and Ebay as there are lots of fakes! You can use the Angus to charge the batteries but an external battery charger is highly recommended!
Sorry no international shipping on this item. There is no manufacturer warranty implied on the Angus. YLLVAPE may choose to help you down the line but we are moving these at a low price and for that reason they may not cover. We will of course replace any dead on arrival products or provide a refund if we are already sold out. But other than that you are buying as is with no warranty implied.
Please also note that there has been some images placed on Reddit that depict moisture from the wood being transferred to the batteries. We have sold hundreds of these units and not seen anything like this up until a few events recently.
So perhaps this was a poor batch of uncured wood that was used in these events. We have no reason to believe our units are affected by this, but it is important that you are aware and that you check the batteries to make sure that the wood is not getting off any moisture. Please contact Mike@yllvape.com if you have any questions about warranty coverage or build quality concerns. Please do not purchase if you are not comfortable testing the unit and seeing if it's a problem. Most reported less and less moisture detected after the 2nd, 3rd sessions.
Battery safety precautions must be followed! Please remove the batteries after every use! Do not store the batteries in the unit while unattended. By purchasing this product you agree to our terms or service and agree to follow our battery safety guidelines.
Angus by YLLVAPE (Check with YLL on warranty)
I’m primarily a dynavap user but wanted to try something battery powered and more mobile without a torch. Vapor production is great, but still learning how to be more effective. Unit heats up fast and delivers great flavor. Much better session use than the dynavap between a larger chamber and the slower convection heating.
Love the fact that it uses normal 18650 batteries, and charging with USB-C is quite fast. As everyone says, the Angus has a ton of flavor in the hits. I tend to not use the dosing capsules, as I seem to get more flavor without them, although I am glad they are included. Speaking of included, the case is very nice, and holds everything you need. My only grips is that in back to back usage, it does get pretty warm, but I guess that is to be expected using a halogen bulb as the heating element! Just get on, you will not be disappointed!
Puts out great clouds, great taste. I use it natively only. For the price, it’s a steal. My Mighty and my AVLP are gathering dust
Everything that I read about the Angus before purchasing is accurate. The initial hits are absurdly flavorful and remain flavorful well into the session. The vapor is thick, not particularly or noticeably harsh and ABV is consistently a dark coffee-grounds brown. I recommend the stem adapter and have recently been alternating between a spiked glass and VonG stem. Using the WPA and hitting it through a bubbler, wet or dry is also great especially, after you’ve finally extracted all the flavor at lower temps, when cranking up the heat to finish up the tail end of a bowl.