The Turbo System Comes Set Up with the Airport towards the Tip Side. Bottom Bullet is placed with O’ring attached on the Side Furthest from the Air Port, tip of Bullet pointing towards the tip of the stem. The Middle Bullet Faces tip towards the mouthpiece Side of the Stem. Last Bullet Points towards The Tip. This is my Personal Favorite Setup and the Setup That Works Best in all M Models. The Turbo System Should Work in Most 8mm Bored Stems with an Airport… (Won’t Work in New Omni XL, OmniVong, Vortex, or Short Vortex Stems)
But there’s not Just One Way to Set The Bullets Up in the Kings Glass Stem!!! There’s not 3 or 6 but 8 + Ways!!!
(Remember The Turbo System Functions Differently at Different Angles & Feathering the Airport )
= Preferred Setup
See Below For All The Ways
* (1-4) Kings Glass Stem Airport Closer to the Tip End. O’ring on Bottom Bullet Pushed Flush Against The Mouthpiece End.
1. All Bullets pointing towards the Tip.
2. Same as ( 1. ) but the Middle Bullet is Flipped with the Tip of the Bullet Pointing towards the Mouthpiece End.
3. Both of the Middle Bullets are Pointing towards the Mouthpiece End.
4. Same as ( 1. ) but the Bullet on the Tip End is Flipped with the Tip of the Bullet Pointing towards the Mouthpiece End.
* (5-8) Now Flip The Kings Glass Stem 180 Degrees So the Airport is Closer to the Mouthpiece End. O’ring on Bottom Bullet Pushed Flush Against The Mouthpiece End. Stem Tilted Up at an Angle & Feathering The Airport.
5. Same as ( 1. )
6. Same as ( 2. )
7. Same as ( 3. )
8. Same as ( 4. )
Use Your Imagination and Experiment with the Turbo System to dial in your preferred Setup.