The GLOW 18 Vaporizer is a Rebuildable Convection Vaporizer (RCV) attachment for all common e-cigarette battery carriers (MOD) with 510 thread connection and at least 50 watts of power.
The herbal chamber of the version with the 18mm stem is in the wooden mouthpiece, as well as in the supplied glass mouthpiece (NS18 cut piece).
To use a water filter you get a double male adapter 18 / 14,5.
● GLOW vaporizer (base with coils and wooden top)
● glass a. wooden mouthpiece
● Bong adapter with NS14 ground glass
● Pouch with Tibet pattern
● Heating wires / coils
● Power: 30-60 watts
● Heating element: Kanthal wire, changeable
● Materials: wood, stainless steel, glass
● mouthpiece: wood a. glass
● Diameter base: 22mm
● Overall height approx. 90mm
Screw GLOW vaporizer to battery mod, set 30-35 watts of power.
Pull the mouthpiece out of the top. Then press the fire button on the battery mod until the heating wires glow, briefly blow in to cool down and repeat.
The heating wires must glow evenly!
Otherwise, the heating wires must be aligned, for this, the top part must be removed from the base.
"SWITCH OFF BATTERIE MOD BEFORE!"
■ NEVER TOUCH THE HEATER WHEN THE BATTERY CARRIER IS ON; -> RISK OF INJURY! ■!
When pulling off the upper part, slightly wiggle it and turn it. Then check the heating wires.
These must be firmly screwed on and must not touch anything except the screwing points at the + and - pole. Align and fix the heating wires if necessary, then switch on the battery mod and let the heating wires glow briefly at 40 watts to check whether they are now evenly glowing.
Switch off the battery mod again and put on the upper part carefully.
>> PLEASE TREAT THE INNER RIM OF THE COVER WITH SOME WOODWAX TO ASSEMBLE THE PARTS WITHOUT DAMAGING THE O-RINGS <<
Adjust airflow via the ring at the base.
Pull out the mouthpiece and fill the herbal chamber loosely. Then put the mouthpiece back in the top. Turn on the battery mod and set to 35 watts.
Press the fire button and inhale evenly for ~ 10 seconds. Then exhale and repeat a second time.
● If no vapor is visible when exhaling, the wattage should be increased by 3-5 watts, then this process is repeated until steam is visible when exhaling.
● If vapor is visible, check the herbs after a few inhalations.
If these are not yet brown can be continued or the wattage increased by 3-5 watts until the herbs are brown and the taste takes a nutty / roasted note.
Changing Heating Coils:
The heating wire can be changed as desired. To do this, switch off the battery mod and remove the upper part from the base as described.
Loosen the screws and remove the wires. Then insert new heating wires, screw and align.
The wires must only touch the screws on the + and - pole, nothing else!
Switch on the mod and briefly heat the heating wire at 30-40 Watt to check whether the wires glow evenly. If this is not the case, please check the screw connection again and align the wires.
Then put the top back on, done.
If you change to other than the delivered coils, PLEASE then slowly increase the wattage and test until vapor comes to find the right temperature and not to burn the herbs.
● The heating wires must be the same length and the same amount of windings!
● We do not recommend using heating wires below 0.15 ohm, as this puts too much stress on the battery cells! (2x0,3ohm = 0,15ohm)
● Quality batteries with min. 30A to be used!
● Never touch the glowing heating wire and never press the fire button when touching the heating wire!
RISK OF INJURY!
● A battery mod with a 18650 battery is sufficient for about 10 herbal loads, a mod with 2x 18650 batteries is enough to evaporate about 20 fillings.
● Concentrates can be wrapped in organic cotton / hemp wool or sprinkled on herbs to evaporate them. Do not use too much concentrate at once!
● We assume no liability! Use at your own risk!
● This vaporizer requires some experience with electronics, if you have any problems please contact us!
Portable life saber power!